Integrate and automate your laboratory data, equipment and processes to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Human error has a significant impact on the quality of your laboratory’s service and the profitability of your business. So-called “dead time” and time lost in unproductive activities substantially affect the efficiency of your laboratory and the engagement level of your employees.
Automation of laboratory processes maximises throughput and minimises sources of error. This is especially true for the many manual steps that are repeated every day.
Manual transfer of information between different departments and systems results in unnecessarily long lead times from receiving an order to generating results and final reporting within the enterprise system.
Operators waiting or searching for necessary information and results leads to a substantial amount of dead time and a loss of productivity.
Manual registration of results from analysis instruments is not only time consuming but also prone to human errors.
Thermo Scientific Data Manager » We can help you make your laboratory more efficient by implementing:
- Automated workflows – Integration of the lab system with other business systems (i.e. enterprise resource planning or manufacturing execution system) enables automated reporting of test results directly to the production floor, logistics and quality assurance departments.
- Consolidation of laboratory data – With the support of a flexible and powerful data transformation solution you can translate and consolidate data from different data sources. This can be done independently from the LIMS system used at your laboratory.
- Integration of instruments with LIMS – Automatic transmission of data from various lab instruments, and direct recording of results from reading plates or computers, improves data integrity and laboratory workflow efficiency.
Integrating your laboratory and wider business systems enables you to achieve important benefits, including:
- Significantly shorter lead times.
- Time gains for lab personnel – staff are able to carry out additional tasks.
- Elimination of manual errors associated with handling of test results or transfer of data.
- Higher and more consistent quality in production.
- Cost savings due to streamlining workflows and productivity improvements.
We are pleased with the customized LIMS system and the support from PlantVision both during development project and drift phase. PlantVison has supported our project with skillful and engaged specialists.
PlantVision understand both our and our customers’ operations. We can rely on them to deliver smart and user-friendly solutions.
Before, we were forced to enter lab results at a specific time. Now, we enter results when it suits us. It is also easier to view results, and for relevant parties to examine and comment on them.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific is the world leader serving the global science community. The company’s integrated informatics solutions help customers to drive productivity, ensure compliance, streamline processes, and improve organizational efficiency.
Together with Thermo Fisher Scientific we offer a complete suite of integrated solutions, including Thermo Scientific™ SampleManager LIMS™, the world’s most widely deployed LIMS (laboratory information management system).
Independently of whichever LIMS system you are using, Thermo Scientific Integration Manager enables your laboratory information to be transferred automatically between any instrument or software system and your LIMS.
Get in touch, request more information
or sign up for our newsletter