A factory operating many units loses thousands of dollars for every hour of downtime. With each unit operating separately it is difficult to keep track of stoppage reasons. Large volumes of data are collected and handled using spreadsheets.
- Operators need to be alerted immediately stoppages occur.
- Management want to be able to monitor each unit’s performance in real time.
- Improved decision support is needed.
An ideal solution will help the company to…
- Increase production output by improving production availability within individual units.
- Carry out proactive maintenance and reduce repair costs.
- Increase staff engagement and motivation.
A user-friendly solution that enables production performance to be visualized in real time and communicated to different users.
All production time can be logged (including reasons for stoppages) so problems can be dealt with as soon as they arise.