The role of sub-contractors significantly effects production planning in many markets. Sub-contractors are not employees and have commitments to other companies. Keeping track of sub-contractors and their capacity is difficult and time consuming.
Improve control of the supply chain by:
- Increasing efficiency in the supply chain to reduce the amount of late sales orders.
- Improving capacity planning.
An ideal solution would enable…
- Improved communication with sub-contractors.
- The use of “What if” analysis capability to improve capacity planning.
- Efficiency to be increased and ensure sales orders are fulfilled on time.
A new working method for purchasing and planning, combined with a new powerful planning solution that enables planning with, and without, capacity constraints for sub-contractors.