Top performers of Sales & Operations Planning are able to realize…
- 2-4% sales growth increase
- 5-10% cost reduction
- 20-30% working capital improvement (inventory reduction)
To emulate top performers, companies need to overcome planning limitations. Many companies have a well-defined S&OP process, however, it is often a manual process that is very time consuming.
- Data is stored in ERP and spreadsheets
- No ability to carry out “What if” scenario planning
- Limited ability to co-operate with colleagues and across departments
- Little support for the organization’s long-term strategy
An ideal solution supporting Sales & Operations planning needs to provide…
- Long-term view of demand, capacities and outages
- Improved coverage of all customer demand, leading to higher customer service levels
- Proactive identification of oversold capacity and inventory problems
- Quick schedule regeneration
A successful solution will provide you with the optimal combination of insights, capabilities and support to achieve your goals and deliver sustainable value.