Modern production is complex and the amount of production data available is increasing rapidly. However, data is not readily available to everyone that needs it.
- Take full advantage of valuable production data (or risk falling behind competitors).
- Identify root causes within complex processes.
- Ensure correct data is used for optimizing production.
An ideal solution will help to…
- Enable better and faster decisions.
- Identify production deviations at an early stage.
- Find patterns and root causes in a big data environment.
Powerful and easy to use analysis tools that enable you to dive deep into your production data and generate valuable insights about complex processes.
A SHORT CASE STORY:
A plant is losing money on one of its batch processes. Plant management want to know the cause of the problem…
Operations Management: “The problem is caused by operators not strictly following the temperature profiles during the first ‘React’ operation.”
Operators: “No, the problem is something else.”