A food manufacturer works with short product lifecycles within a highly competitive market place. The value of the product disappears within 7-14 days.
To maximize shelf time by minimizing production time.
- Short life times of both semi-finished products and finished products.
- Set up and cleaning are significant production factors.
An ideal solution would enable…
- Improvements to scheduling process working methods.
- Faster re-scheduling of new and updated orders.
- Production to minimize set-up times through the support of scheduling rules.
Provide the planner with a visual production schedule and give them access to advanced planning rules that can help to minimize set up and cleaning times – while also reducing late sales orders.